Call Morgan Law Firm
Practice areas of Morgan Law Firm P.A.

law expertise

  • P Visas for performers, athletes, and entertainers
  • O Visas for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
  • EB-5 Investment visas
  • EB-1Extraordinary Ability
  • E visas for treaty/traders
  • FiancĂ©(e) and marriage visas
  • NAFTA TN visas
  • Asylum
  • Cancellation of removal
  • For Certain Permanent Residents
  • For non Permanent Residents
  • H-1B visas for specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge
  • L-1 visas for intracompany transferees
  • Naturalization
  • Lawful permanent residency (Green Card)
  • Visa extensions & Humantiarian Parol
  • Inadmissibility waivers
  • Student visas and Exchange visitors
  • VAWA for individuals who are victims of domestic violence
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile
  • U visas for individuals who are victims of crimes
  • I-601 Waivers

sample cases

Non-Immigrant Visas >

  • A professional seeks a visa status that will allow him/her to pursue the profession in the United States.
  • A company abroad wishes to transfer employees from abroad to an affiliated company in the United States.
  • A foreign-born person or foreign corporation has established or wants to establish a business in the United States and wants to bring in his/her family and business personnel.
  • A religious institution wants to hire a foreign national to perform religious functions within the organization in the United States.
  • A student abroad has always desired to study in the United States.
  • A foreign national wants to invest in a business opportunity in the United States.

Immigrant Visas >

  • A United States employer wants to retain a valuable employee who does not possess permanent residence in the United States.

Employer Sanctions >

  • A United States employer is confused by the immigration documents ncessary regarding compliance with employer sanctions laws.

Family Immigration >

  • A United States citizen intends to marry a foreign national and wants to bring him/her to the United States or obtain permission for him/her to remain here permanently.
  • A United States citizen or lawful permanent resident wants to bring relatives to the United States to remain either temporarily or permanently.
  • An individual obtains conditional resident status on the basis of a good faith marriage to a United States citizen. Unfortunately, the marriage dissolves, but the conditional resident wishes to remove the conditions and remain in the United States.

Deportation/Removal >

  • You or a close friend or family member is apprehended and placed in deportation/removal proceedings.
  • A permanent resident is convicted of a crime and placed in deportation/removal proceedings.
  • A foreign national employee or non-citizen is stopped at the airport and denied admission to the United States.

Citizenship >

  • A permanent resident wants to become a United States citizen.
  • An individual derived citizenship as a child, but was never made aware of his/her derivative citizenship.
  • A permanent resident wants to appeal the denial of his application for citizenship (criminal record, failure to register with the Selective Service or other grounds).